CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Family Resemblance?

My mom sent me the following picture after she saw my post with my 15 week belly. This picture was taken on December 27, 1981, the night before I was born. How eerie is it to see how much I look like my mom, and Mackenzie looks like my sister Michelle? Michelle was 4 1/2 years old, and Mackenzie is 3 1/2 now. I had not seen this picture in years before tonight, and I think it's so weird that in both pictures, we're in front of the Christmas tree, with the mom on the right, and her firstborn daughter at her right side, holding her toys with her head on the pregnant belly!

(and I just realized, you can't see it in my picture, but Mackenzie had in pink hairbows on both sides just like Michelle!)

1 comments:

The Clinger Family said...

Thank you for such a sweet comment! We really appreciate your prayers and support! This is something that was kinda out of our comfort zone but Jesus has called each of us to live out of our comfort zone. We really feel God's annointing on this whole experience and can't wait to see what God has in store this next month! Your family is more than welcome to join us at our Welcome Party if you can make it! We want to share this experience with as many people as possible! Hope all is well and may God continue to bless you and your family!